- A deposit of 30% is required within one week of a booking being made (no refund if stay is cancelled). The balance must be paid three weeks prior to your stay. The security key box is located at the back of the garage: a code will be given to you when final payment is made. A bond of $400 is required for weekly stays (refunded after house checked within two weeks).
- A Fresh Linen Package is available: $30 per queen/double or $15 per single bed. Leave the washing behind and your beds will be made up on arrival. The package includes all bed linen, towels, hand towels, face washers, bath mats and tea towels.
- Unless you have arranged for the linen package, you will need to bring your own bed linen, towels, bath mats and tea towels. All guests need to bring toilet paper, detergent, soap powder and garbage bags.
- Pillows, quilts and summer blankets are supplied. Waterproof mattress protectors must be provided for children where needed. Please feel free to use the coats and hats/caps in the coat rack in the laundry.
- Prior to your arrival the cottage has been professionally cleaned. Cleaning can be arranged when you vacate for $80. We ask that you leave the cottage in the same condition, otherwise a cleaning fee of $80 will be charged. Please ensure that the kitchen and bathroom surfaces are left clean, all floors vacuumed and washing up is done. All cleaning products are provided. Please note: you have a choice about the self-cleaning option or we can arrange the cleaner for you. If you choose the self-cleaning option, the cottage must be thoroughly cleaned to professional standards.
- Garbage is collected on Monday night. We ask that all garbage bins are emptied and the Otto bins are placed on the kerb for collection on Monday night or when you vacate. Please take any excess garbage to the local waste depot located in Springs Road.
- Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guest’s responsibilities during their stay and No responsibility is taken for any guest’s personal property left on or in the premises.
- Weekend specials are are available at $400 for three couples. Extra people are $20 per person per night.
- This includes Friday and Saturday nights, with late check-out on Sunday evening.
- Also included in this deal are basic kitchen supplies—tea, coffee, sugar, bin liners, dishwashing liquid etc.
For the enjoyment of all guests
- There are plenty of fish to catch in Sussex Inlet. We ask that our guests clean any fish at the boat ramps.
- If you take a holiday with your pet, we ask that they sleep outside in the safe and enclosed area at the front of the house. There is a leash free park nearby for your pets after 4pm daily. Pet owners are asked to "flea bomb" when they vacate the property.